Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Honeymoon

My wife and I went for our official honeymoon earlier this month. Here are some pictures that I'd like to share with all of you. This is truly paradise in Malaysia...


Infinity Pool overlooking sea Villas

Sea Villas at night

Multi racial siamese twin

Dinner for two every night. I came back fat!



As you can see clearly, we had a damn good time there. Beautiful place, quiet and private, and the staff there really treated us like a king and a queen.

Great, fantastic experience. Highly recommended!







2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Gan said...

I can see that the place is really nice. But could you tell us what you did to have a 'damn good time there' ?

2:59 AM  
Blogger jennesis said...

ya i know. but...err...

WHERE izit?????????

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home