Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I can't beat them... so I joined...

After much criticism by me to all my friends who have been blogging, statements made like "you're wasting your time!", or "only nerds blog", or "I'd rather watch a soap opera then blog", I finally caved in.

So here I am... blogging (it was so hard to type that out).

Well, the reason why I caved in was simply I have lots of things I wanna share. Lots of points of views that might be completely crap to some, and useful to others. Some points of views I created myself, and some from others who have shared with me.

So, for those of you who are reading, enough laughing about me because I finally succumbed to blogging. Read and share your thoughts after!

2 Comments:

Blogger 95% The Advertising Academy said...

Welcome to blog-land! Even this 'auntie' got here before you hehehehe...

11:25 PM  
Blogger izreen - fluff and stuff - said...

i must be so bored to even think of checking out your blog...which existence, by the way, you did not announce to me. anyways, here are my two cents worth...SHAHNAZ GEMUK!

hehehe...sorry, couldn't help it...

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home