Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I need some answers

I was stuck in a massive traffic jam driving along Federal Highway today from Shah Alam heading back to office this afternoon.

Here's what I've noticed about traffic jams. I get stuck to a crawling traffic, and after awhile the road just becomes empty and welcomes me to step on the gas pedal and sprint to my destination.

How is that possible??! What caused the jam in the first place??? Can someone please help me out here?

My theory is that there are quite a number of id%&ts in KL who likes to hog the right lane. Having a nice weekend drive at 50km/h on the right lane and thinking how blessed they are to be alive. YOU CAN DO THAT ON THE LEFT LANE!!! The right lane are for people who would feel blessed if they arrive at their destination as fast as possible.

If you have a theory on what causes jams in KL, please add a comment.


*if only my car was the Aston Martin used in the James Bond movie (the one with the guided missiles and machine guns). You right lane hoggers better hope you're running on run flat tyres.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maxwell Chong said...

for me the most fustrated moment like this is when there is one big ass lorry overtaking another big ass lorry, then the lorry which was being taken over got pissed and have a drag race with the overtaking lorry.
the next thing you know jam starts.

5:57 AM  
Blogger abi said...

hmmmm.... the famous unpredictable Federal Highway ....

I'm agree w mr.Wong there.. I think people in KL really out of story to tell about to their friends, so that even when the smallest accident happened, they want to know all the details......

so they can brag to their friends and said ,"you know ah? the accident over there ah, very terrible one oh! you know ..." and the story will go on and on and on and on...................

1:37 AM  
Blogger Zana Fauzi said...

Malaysians are funny. They drive slow in the fast lane, yet they tailgate you in while finding parking, and get mad when you put on a signal to get into the parking lot.

But if you find Malaysian drivers 'samseng', wait till you see how Arabs drive in Saudi Arabia. I guarantee even the most notorious KL taxi driver will cry calling out for their mommy if they are placed there.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home